The Fitness Room is located on the 2nd floor of the Clubhouse with views to the marsh and Ben Sawyer Bridge. The space features resilient flooring, a sauna, a variety of fitness equipment, a 42″ flat panel monitor with cable channels, and a private shower room.
The specific equipment is as follows:
- Body Solid Universal Weight Rack
- Spirit Fitness XT 685 Incline Treadmill
- Octane Fitness 47e Elliptical Cross Trainer
- First Degree Fitness V21 Fluid Rowing Machine
- Vision Fitness HRT R2750 Semi-Recumbent Fitness Cycle
- Stairmaster Free Climber 4400 FT
- Hex Dumbbells in Pairs 2 lbs – 40 lbs
- Healthometer Height & Weight Scale up to 350 lbs
- Sunlight Sauna
The Fitness Room requires keycard access. Children under 13 are not allowed in the Fitness Room.
The Clubhouse, Fitness Room, and Pool are community amenities for the exclusive use of Residents and their guests. Every person using these amenities must take responsible care so all residents may enjoy them and not put our insurance at risk. Children under 13 are not to be left alone in the Pool, Clubhouse, or Fitness Room under any circumstances. Children must be in the company of their parent or guardian at all times when using these amenities.